No Products in the Cart
Leaking is something everyone will run into sooner or later when they vape. Still, that doesn’t make it any less annoying! Leaks can occur for many different reasons, but there’s a few which vapers tend to experience the most. Understanding what causes these leaks can help you know what you should try and check first…
– This is by far the most common reason behind leaks. As you vape, air takes up the space previously used by your e-Liquid. What ends up happening, especially when the tank is below half full, is that this new air pocket expands and contracts with temperature changes. As the air expands, such as when going from a cold environment to a warmer one, the pressure increases and causes the e-Liquid to over-saturate the coil and then overflow through the chimney and air vents. A simple solution is to make sure the tank is upside down when going to a warmer place so the air can expand and exit through the air vents instead of pushing the e-Liquid out.
– Leaks can also occur due to issues with filling the tank or how you draw on the vape. For instance:
Luckily, these mistakes are easy to avoid as you continue to get more experience!
– It could be that your leaks are being caused by worn out or broken parts. There’s a few parts in particular which could be failing you, such as:
We carry most of these parts both online and in store should you need to make any replacements!
These causes aren’t as common as the previous ones, but they still could cause your vape to leak. These include:
– This can be an issue if you use an RDA. Your RDA can only hold as much e-Liquid as the cotton can absorb. Any more will leak from the air holes or out the top. Make sure you keep an eye on how much e-Liquid you drip at a time to avoid this!
– Your e-Liquid’s PG/VG mix is an important part of your vaping experience. It could also potentially be causing your leaks. While it’s a bit of a complicated science, our knowledgeable team can help you find a good mix either in store or through our online chat!
Hopefully, this troubleshooting guide can help you fix your leaks and get back to vaping. If you experience any issues with one of our products, leaking or otherwise, be sure to drop by in-store or give us a call on our Guest Support Hotline at (704) 624-8551.
Age Verification 21+ Only
The products on this website are intended for adults only. By selecting YES, you certify that you are at least 21 years old and of legal smoking age.